Friday, November 12, 2010

Seven things we hate about Miley Cyrus (Parody of the song "7 Things" by Miley Cyrus)

This poem by gwink96 (quizilla.com user) is a short parody of the song "7 Things" by Miley Cyrus. Obviously the poet loathes Miley Cyrus and does this by insulting her acting and singing abilities. I chose this poem because it's refreshing to get a different point of view on celebrities besides the ones of adoring fan-girls
Poetic Devices
Rhyme: "I probably shouldn’t say this, but at times I get so frayed. When I think about the previous episodes that you made" etc
Onomatopoeia: "Sha!"
Hyperbole: "When you sing, it’s suicide"
Allusion: "When I think about the previous episodes that you made"
Seven things we hate about Miley Cyrus
Dear Miley Cyrus
Sha!
Sha!
Sha!
Sha!
I probably shouldn’t say this, but at times I get so frayed
When I think about the previous episodes that you made
They were crappy, ends were sappy
It’s impossible for me not to show, my foe
The seven things I hate about you
Your hair, your eyes, it’s no surprise,
When you sing, it’s suicide
You feed my pain, you bring me tears,
You make me want to plug my ears
Your nasal tone, on and on you drone
Makes me want to groan
Don’t want to hear all your stupid songs
And the seventh thing I hate the most that you do
You think we love you
Yes you do, ohhhh
 -gwink96

1 comment:

  1. SO GOOD! HAHAHA. "Your nasal tone, on and on you drone" sums it up for me.

    ReplyDelete