Saturday, November 13, 2010

Jonas Brothers (A couplet poem)

 This couplet poem is written by a dedicated Jonas Brothers fan by the name of Ashton (I know he's a dude!). I was surprised when I found out a guy wrote this poem which means some of the male population love the Jo Bros! Even though the Jonas Brother hype has died down over the past few years, these boys are still heartthrobs in Hollywood. 

Poetic Devices

Rhyme scheme: AABBCC...
Metaphor: "Cause in the music race you outrun the rest"

Jonas Brothers Poem

Rockin' out, tourin' cross the USA
Kevin, Nick, and Joe you steal our hearts away

Your lyrics in your songs are so real and true
It’s no wonder that so many people like you

I sing your songs everyday when I’m walking down the hall
And people think I’m crazy but I don’t care at all

It must be tough to be famous and want to be normal
It’s like wanting to dress casual when you have to dress formal

No doubt in my mind that Jonas Brothers are the best
Cause in the music race you outrun the rest

-Ashton

No comments:

Post a Comment